Mr. and Mrs. Galitz

Mr. and Mrs. Galitz

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Three dogs, Two kids and a wife

On this blog, my wife Lizzy will be doing most of the writing. She is much more witty and funnier than I can ever pretend to be. She has laid down the
story so far, now I want to start the story as it happens.

Tonight is the night that we are off on this adventure from Camarillo, California to Maine to meet a sister that only a few months ago found me. My travel companions will be three dogs, two kids and a wife. We are traveling in a 31-foot motorhome. If all goes as planed, we shall visit 27 states in this great country and camp a night in Canada. Friends are calling this a trip of a life time. I agree with them.

I am so excited about the adventure and sights I will see. Memories of a lifetime will be made. Of course the real purpose is to meet my sister, Mary!

The plan so far:

Wake up at 0400 hours, to beat the heat of the California desert. I want to be on the road before 0500 hours, but with my travel companions I am not sure if that is a safe bet.

If all goes well, I should end the day camping in Arizona near the New Mexico border.

Wish me luck!



Now why in the world would my husband say that his traveling companions may not be ready by five in the morning (what the heck does 0500 mean?) I will be ready and excited to go - bright eyed and bushy tailed (after my coffee!!).

I cannot wait to meet my husband's sister and my sister-in-law and my nephew. It is very exciting! I can't believe this day is finally here. Wish us luck and a safe journey....

Until tomorrow night in Arizona - bye bye now!!!

4 comments: